Great selection of Online Casinos in India 🎲
The diverse selection of online casinos in India makes it difficult to decide where to play. The internet is awash with underhanded sites, and it’s hard to know who to trust, and then there are the confusing gambling laws.
25% bonus up to INR 7,000
Play Now 2
100% match deposit bonus up to INR 10,000
Play Now 3
100% up to INR 20,000
Play Now 4
Deposit INR 1,000 and get INR 2,000 + INR 1 for luck
Play Now 5
The welcome bonus will match your 1st deposit up to ₹20,000
Play Now 6
100% match deposit up to INR 2,500
Play Now 7
The welcome bonus will match your 1st deposit up to ₹50,000
Play Now 8
100% match deposit bonus up to INR 80,000
Play Now 9
Royal Panda Casino
Up to 100,000 rupees and 10 free spins
Play Now 10
Up to ₹9,999 bonus + 99 free spins
The Indian gambling laws are complex, and they vary from state to state. The 1949 Indian Constitution gives states the power to create their own laws around gambling, yet most state and national laws don’t mention it.
Even the Information Technology Act of 2000, which was designed to regulate cyber activities, doesn’t mention virtual gambling, so many states outlaw it.
Despite this, some states have made attempts to liberalise their laws around online casinos in India. Gambling on local sites is pretty much forbidden, but we have good news. It is entirely legal for Indian players to play at offshore – or internationally based – online casinos.
At Casinojungli, you’ll find relevant information at the best online casinos in India along with their security measures to protect you and your rupees. We’ve put together a list of the best online casinos that are secure and legal for you to play at.
Highest Rated Casino Sites 👍
We live to guide you to choose the best online casinos in India so that you have the best winning chances.
But not all gambling platforms are created equal. Some stand head and shoulders above their competitors in terms of game selection, payouts, payment methods and safety.
Our pick of the highest rated casino sites in India are:
- Parimatch Casino – a favourite since 1994, Parimatch Casino boasts outstanding bonuses, games for all preferences and budgets. The site is available in 4 different Indian languages, accepts rupees via Indian payment methods and offers a great sportsbook.
- Betway Casino – although Betway was only a sportsbook when it first started, it’s quickly become a favourite online casino in India, delivering high-quality, real money games. There are plenty of promotions and a focus on loyalty. Betway accepts Indian Rupees.
- ComeOn Casino – you can play for free and for real money at ComeOn Casino India and enjoy tons of video slots, table games and live dealer options. They run daily bonuses and offer generous INR welcome bonuses for Indian players.
- Casumo Casino – with over 1,000 games from the best software developers, a live casino and a sportsbook, Casumo welcomes Indian players who want to spend their rupees via several Indian payment methods.
- 10Cric – 10Cric isn’t just an Indian-focused sportsbook, but they also offer international casino games and a few local games like Teen Patti and Jhandi Munda. There are enough secure payment methods to choose from, fast transactions and 24/7 support.
Plenty of Casino Games to Choose From 🎰
Playing real money games at online casinos in India is a great way to enjoy action-filled entertainment without leaving home. Fortunately, Indian players have access to a plethora of top casino games.
- Teen Patti – this is India’s “Three Card Brag” and now you can play your favourite card game online for real money – both against the computer or in a live casino environment.
- Andar Bahar – another classic Indian game, all the best online casinos in India offer Andar Bahar with live, professional dealers.
- Jhandi Munda – if you love dice games, this one’s for you. You can play against a live dealer or against the computer, with trustworthy casinos using a Random Number Generator for fair gaming.
- Roulette – there’s nothing as iconic as the roulette wheel and playing online for real money is not only exciting but provides big winning potential. This is one of the most popular games at online casinos in India, so there are plenty of versions to try, like American, French and European Roulette.
- Blackjack – one of the world’s most popular card games, you can play against the house to make the dealer bust and try not to go over 21. Online casino blackjack is a game of chance and skill, and you’ll find both the classic and live dealer variants at the casinos on our top list.
- Baccarat – this is the western world’s answer to Andar Bahar and a favourite amongst gamblers who like to play and win big. With online baccarat, you bet on the Banker, Player or a Tie, and there are plenty of different versions to try like Speed Baccarat, Baccarat Controlled Squeeze and No-Commission Baccarat.
- Online Slots – slots almost always make up the majority of any casino’s lobby, and at the top online casinos in India, you’ll find titles jam-packed with features, bonus games and big winning potential. From traditional fruit-themed slots with three reels to the latest 3D immersive slots and progressive jackpots, Indian players have access to a big variety of games from the best software developers in the business.
- Rummy – this casino game is usually found in the live casino section and it’s the chance for you to sit back and let the professional dealers do all the work for you as you enjoy the classic card game in digital form.
- Sic Bo – ever wondered what it’s like to play Sic Bo at an online casino? Wonder no more! This 3-dice game of pure luck is growing in popularity with Indian players, and you can play it at the best Indian online casinos from the comfort of home.
- Video poker – you don’t need any previous poker knowledge to play online video poker. You just need to follow the instructions on the screen as you play. Video poker comes in several versions, so there’s something for all tastes and bankrolls. Not all casinos offer a video poker section, so be sure to read our Indian casino reviews to find the ones that do.
- Lottery games – winning a lottery is something we would all like to experience just once in our lives. While these are games of chance, it doesn’t stop us from playing, and a few online casinos host exclusive lotteries to attract and retain players.
We must mention live casinos, too. One of the most popular sections in online casinos in India is the live dealer games. With these games, you can enjoy the convenience of playing your favourite casino games with the rush of a real casino vibe. There’s a real table, a real dealer, real opponents and live streaming.
This is as close as you’ll get to a land-based casino without leaving home. In live casino sections, you’ll find versions of the most popular card and dice games, like poker, roulette, baccarat and blackjack. There are also show games like Deal or No Deal and Dream Catcher.
Whichever casino games you prefer to play, you’ll find a variety of betting limits, slots, tables games and live casino games at our top list of Indian casinos online.
The most common questions about online casinos in India Each of the online casinos in India on our top list has its own advantages. We have our top pick for sure, but the best casino for you depends on what you’re looking for. Take a look through our recommended sites and figure out which is the best for your gaming needs. Speculative winnings are subject to taxation in India. That means you must pay tax on your winnings, even when a casino willingly transfers the entire amount to you. Speculative winnings are taxed at 30% as per the Indian Income Tax Act. But you can get around this by playing at offshore casinos and using e-wallets and cryptocurrency to withdraw your casino winnings. The legal gambling age at online casinos in India is 18. Casinos ask you to verify your identity, so you can’t cheat on this one. Yes! All the best online casinos in India offer live dealer games like Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, Sic Bo, Dragon Tiger, Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat. All the games are streamed in high definition and real-time from casino studios. You can choose from different professional croupiers and languages, too. It is, provided you play at offshore Indian online casinos – those casinos that are not based in the country – that are licensed by reputable regulatory authorities like the Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Commission or Government of Curacao. Yes, all licensed online casinos in India will require you to complete a verification process before your first withdrawal. For this, you will need to provide a scanned copy of your national ID card or passport. You’ll also need to provide proof of your address with a utility bill or bank statement. Yes, it’s perfectly safe provided you play at online Indian casinos that are licensed and legal like the ones on our top list. Yes, all the best Indian online casinos are optimised for mobile play, and many have dedicated iOS and Android apps that you can download. Just make sure you have a steady internet connection. We recommend using 4G or Wi-Fi to play at online mobile casinos in India, and a browser like Safari, Chrome or Mozilla.
Which are the best online casinos in India?
Are online gambling winnings taxed in India?
How old must you be to play at online casinos in India?
Can I play live casino games at Indian online casinos?
Is it legal to play at Indian casinos online?
Do I need to verify my Indian casino account?
Is it safe to play at online casinos in India?
Can I play online casino games on my mobile device?
The most common questions about online casinos in India
Each of the online casinos in India on our top list has its own advantages. We have our top pick for sure, but the best casino for you depends on what you’re looking for. Take a look through our recommended sites and figure out which is the best for your gaming needs.
Speculative winnings are subject to taxation in India. That means you must pay tax on your winnings, even when a casino willingly transfers the entire amount to you. Speculative winnings are taxed at 30% as per the Indian Income Tax Act. But you can get around this by playing at offshore casinos and using e-wallets and cryptocurrency to withdraw your casino winnings.
The legal gambling age at online casinos in India is 18. Casinos ask you to verify your identity, so you can’t cheat on this one.
Yes! All the best online casinos in India offer live dealer games like Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, Sic Bo, Dragon Tiger, Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat. All the games are streamed in high definition and real-time from casino studios. You can choose from different professional croupiers and languages, too.
It is, provided you play at offshore Indian online casinos – those casinos that are not based in the country – that are licensed by reputable regulatory authorities like the Malta Gaming Authority, Swedish Gambling Commission or Government of Curacao.
Yes, all licensed online casinos in India will require you to complete a verification process before your first withdrawal. For this, you will need to provide a scanned copy of your national ID card or passport. You’ll also need to provide proof of your address with a utility bill or bank statement.
Yes, it’s perfectly safe provided you play at online Indian casinos that are licensed and legal like the ones on our top list.
Yes, all the best Indian online casinos are optimised for mobile play, and many have dedicated iOS and Android apps that you can download. Just make sure you have a steady internet connection. We recommend using 4G or Wi-Fi to play at online mobile casinos in India, and a browser like Safari, Chrome or Mozilla.
Different Kinds of Deposit Methods 💳
Even though it’s perfectly legal to access foreign-based Indian online casinos, one of the bigger problems comes from being able to deposit and withdraw from the sites. It’s all well and good signing up, but if you can’t use your preferred deposit method and currency, what’s the point?
Deposits at offshore casinos can be difficult in some cases, but that’s because some Indian banks block transfers to and from gambling sites.
That said, there are ways around this. Take a look through our list of top Indian online casinos and you’ll find that there are enough options for Indian players.
The most popular include:
- Netbanking – the best online casinos in India support Netbanking payments, allowing you to fund your casino account through your preferred method, such as NEFT or RTGS. Be aware, though, that this is one of the slower banking methods, and it can take a few hours for deposits to reflect in your casino account.
- Skrill – Skrill is the most used and secure e-wallet deposit method for real money gambling. It offers an easy download and set-up process and once that’s done, deposits to your casino account are instant. Take note, though, that some casino bonuses are not available when you deposit with Skrill.
- PayPal – PayPal allows you to make payments via mail, phone or online methods. Once you’ve funded your secure PayPal account, you can make deposits, claim bonuses and withdraw winnings at your favourite Indian online casinos.
- Bitcoin – cryptocurrency is one of the fastest and safest online casino payment methods. Several of the best online casinos in India accept Bitcoin along with Litecoin and Ethereum. It’s an excellent option if you want to enjoy anonymous, secure gambling without the risk of local authorities discovering your activities.
- Visa – Visa has been an online gambler’s friend for years. People around the world have at least one credit or debit card, and it’s a widely available method of payment at top online casinos. Visa uses verification methods like 3D secure to ensure a safe gambling experience for Indian players.
- MasterCard – you can play your favourite online casino games with MasterCard, which also uses 3D secure and other verification methods to ensure your transactions are always safe.
- MuchBetter – this e-wallet option can be customised for online gamblers, and you can earn loyalty points when you use MuchBetter as a casino payment method. This option is optimised for online gambling, and everything is done through the mobile app.
- Paytm – a household name in India, it’s one of the most widely-used mobile payment methods at Indian online casinos.
- Google Pay – a fairly new payment method, Google Pay makes gambling transactions fast and simple, and it even links to your Google account for greater ease.
Different Types of Casino Bonuses 💰
Any casino worth its weight in gold knows that to attract players and keep them coming back, they need to offer attractive incentives. Since there are plenty of different online casinos in India to choose from, each vying for your business, you can look forward to an array of exciting casino bonuses.
The most popular bonuses include:
- Welcome bonus – these packages come in all shapes and sizes, from free spins to deposit bonuses and a combination of both. Some have multiple stages, but every welcome bonus has its own rules and wagering requirements.
- Free spins – whether a casino offers free spins as a standalone promotion or as part of a welcome bonus, they’re usually earmarked for certain slots and also come with a list of terms and wagering requirements, as well as an expiry date.
- Deposit bonus – with these, you need to deposit real cash to trigger the bonus offer. Deposit bonuses are offered as a matching percentage of your deposit in bonus funds. Sometimes you need to play through the bonus funds and winnings, and sometimes you need to also play through your deposit to clear the offer’s wagering requirements.
- Cashback bonus – Lady Luck isn’t always on our side, and online casinos in India acknowledge this with cashback bonuses where you receive a percentage of your losses back to keep playing.
- Reload bonus – similar to a deposit bonus, the casino rewards you with bonus funds for making further deposits.
- Loyalty bonus – this is a casino’s way of thanking you for choosing their platform and can come in any bonus form.
- Mobile casino bonus – exclusive bonuses for players who sign up through a casino’s app or mobile platform.
Even the best online casinos in India attach strings to their bonuses. These include:
- Wagering requirements
- Limits on how much you can win and withdraw
- Time restrictions
- Game restrictions
- Minimum deposit restrictions
- Deposit method restrictions
You don’t have to accept any bonus if you don’t want to. We suggest reading an offer’s terms and conditions before you claim it, to make sure you can meet the requirements and withdraw your bonus winnings without any hassle.
How We Rate Casinos✍️
Offshore casinos can legally offer their services to Indian players, and as a result, there are casinos out there that misuse this advantage. To help you separate the legit from the fraudsters, we put all the online casinos in India through rigorous review criteria to make sure you only play at the best Indian online casinos.
Here’s how we rate online casinos in India.
- Reputation – we check out player feedback, licensing, responsibility, fair and transparent gaming, customer support and payouts to make sure a casino is licensed and regulated by a reliable regulatory body (such as Malta, the UK, Sweden and Curacao), and we search the internet to see what players have to say about the casino.
- Banking – this can make or break your decision to play at online casinos in India, so we know it’s essential that a casino offers an ample selection of deposit and withdrawal methods, including Indian-focused payment options in rupees. We also check out deposit and withdrawal limits and processing times.
- Bonuses and promotions – the top online casinos in India understand the necessity for good bonuses and regular promotions, preferably in rupees. When we review casinos, we check out their offers and the terms attached to make sure you get the most value for your gambling money.
- Loyalty – a good casino wants to keep you, and they make this known by providing a lucrative loyalty and VIP scheme where players can look forward to exclusive rewards, faster payouts and special promotions.
- Games and software – Indian players love video poker, slots and local games, so these are the first things we look for in a casino’s lobby. We also go through the live casino, if there is one, to see if there’s a good choice of dealers, games and tables.
- Mobile compatibility – since more than 70% of internet usage in India is on mobile, online casinos in India must be mobile-compatible for Android and iOS devices. Ideally, a site has a dedicated app that you can download and at the very least, a responsive instant play casino that you can access through your device’s browser.
- Customer service – a trusty online casino needs a support team that is available when you need help or have a question. Our team put the customer support agents to the test to see how long they take to respond; how friendly they are and if they know their stuff. We also look at the various contact methods and whether or not a site has an FAQ section.
- Responsible gambling – a properly licensed online casino in India will have a page dedicated to responsible gambling and offer tools like time limits, budget limits and self-exclusion, along with links to external help for when things get a little much.
About Us 👋
CasinoJungli is a team of gaming experts. We’ve been in the business a long time, so we know what makes a good online casino in India, for Indian players. We spend our days signing up at online casinos, claiming bonuses and playing games to bring you full and honest reviews.
If we don’t think a casino is above-board or worth your rupees, we’ll tell you; and if we think you should sign up and spend your bankroll at one of the best online casinos in India, we’ll shout it from the rooftops.