Live Casinos in India 🔴
The best online live casino experience in India is one that brings the thrill of land-based establishments to your screen. On such a platform, you can play real money games with real dealers and in real-time.
Here at Casino Jungli, we bring you educated reviews of the top live dealer casinos in India. These are, ideally, sites that accept rupees and allow local and convenient payment methods.
These casinos are rarely developed exclusively for Indian players, so you will likely get to play against opponents from around the world.
|1||Casumo Casino Read Review||Deposit INR 1,000 and get INR 2,000 + INR 1 for luck||To the Casino|
|2||Parimatch Casino Read Review||25% bonus up to INR 7,000||To the Casino|
|3||ComeOn Casino Read Review||100% match deposit bonus up to INR 10,000||To the Casino|
|4||LeoVegas Casino Read Review||100% match deposit bonus up to INR 80,000||To the Casino|
|5||Betway Casino Read Review||100% match deposit up to INR 2,500||To the Casino|
|6||10Cric Casino Read Review||100% up to INR 20,000||To the Casino|
|7||Royal Panda Casino Read Review||Up to 100,000 rupees and 10 free spins||To the Casino|
Best Live Casino Games 🎲
While online casino lobbies usually overflow with slots and traditional table games, the live dealer section is no less enticing. The most common live casino games you’ll come across include Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat and Live Poker.
Let’s look at some of the best live casino game variants for Indian players.
- Live Andar Bahar – more live casinos are adding Andar Bahar live options to their libraries, mainly from developers like Ezugi and XPRO Gaming. Both providers serve a long list of casinos that accept Indian players and offer gambling in rupees.
- Lightning Roulette – besides local games, Indian gamers can look forward to another favourite, Live Roulette. In this particular variant, you get to enjoy a little twist that allows you to earn a payout of up to 500 to 1. There are plenty of other live roulette variations to choose from, though, to suit all types of players and budgets.
- Live Poker – there’s no denying that poker is one of the most popular games around the world. But Live Poker provides a far more exciting experience than playing against a computer. Texas Hold’em is the most popular version in the live dealer lobbies, but there are several other options, such as live dealer Hold’em.
- Infinite Blackjack – one of the coolest things about this live blackjack game is that seats are available 24 hours a day, to as many players as possible. It’s an absolute dream if you love blackjack side bets, solid drawing rules and dealers that stand on soft 17. It’s pretty much the same rules that Evolution Gaming uses on their generic live blackjack tables.
- Live Baccarat – baccarat is steadily growing in popularity in India. Since it’s a table-based casino game, playing against a live casino dealer is far better than playing against a casino’s random number generator. In the game of baccarat, you must get as close to 9 as possible. You have the opportunity to bet on yourself and the house, making it a nail-biting game between dealer and player.
- Live Baccarat Squeeze – if you love traditional baccarat, you’ll live this version from Evolution Gaming. There’s also an EVO live alternative where you get to “squeeze” the cards yourself in “Control Squeeze Baccarat.”
- Crazy Time – while this is one of the newest live casino games from Evolution Gaming, the game-show type game has quickly gained popularity with Indian players. In this game, you can place bets and watch the action play out live, complete with awesome entertainment, rewarding gameplay and incredible bonuses. The game is hosted by professional dealers and the latest streaming technology to create a seamless live experience.
- Teen Patti Live – Teen Patti is probably one of the most popular live casino games in India, and you’ll find it in many of the casinos that accept Indian players. It plays out the same way as if you were playing it at home, thanks to software providers like Super Spade Games and Ezugi. One of the best things about playing Teen Patti is that you won’t find the game in land-based casinos, but you will find it online.
- Jhandi Munda Live – you might not expect to find this popular card game in many online casinos, but there are a few that have a live casino version, complete with a gaming board and 6 dice. You play the game by placing bets on the symbol (Club, Face, Diamond, Flag, Heart or Spade) you think will appear more than others when the dice are rolled.
- Live Sic Bo – another favourite, Sic Bo is played with 3 dice and a live dealer. The idea is to place bets on the result you think will come from rolling the dice. The dealer then rolls the dice and if the result you bet on appears, you win.
- Dragon Tiger Live – this one is brought to us exclusively from Evolution Gaming. A live dealer deals 2 cards – the Dragon and the Tiger. The idea is to guess which card will be the highest.
- Monopoly Live – another exclusive from Evolution Gaming, Monopoly Live boasts a Vegas-style show wheel with 54 segments. All you need to do is bet on the number the wheel will land on, and if you’re right, you win a prize.
Real Dealers add to the Game Experience ♣️
What sets live casinos apart from other online casino categories is the live dealer you get to play against or even with. The dealers, often beautifully presented, are live-streamed from studios around the world. The studios are either owned and operated by the casinos or the software developers.
Evolution Gaming is one of the biggest live casino game developers in the world, with top tier studios and excellent dealers mainly in Europe. The dealers are professionals who really know the games they work with, and they’re great entertainers, making sure you get the best live casino experience.
The obvious difference between computer-generated and live casino games is that you’re up against other real players, and you’re dealt cards (or dice are thrown, or a wheel is spun) by a real person.
One of the best things about live dealers is that many casinos have several dealers to choose from. So, you can choose from male or female dealers and some casinos also have exclusive tables for high rollers.
What’s more, live casino games have become so popular that top providers now tailor them to suit a multitude of native tongues, so you can pick your preferred language, too.
The most common questions about live casinos
Is live casino legal in India?
Yes, all the live casinos you’ll find are operated by international operators, so it’s perfectly legal to play live dealer games in India.
Which is the most popular live dealer game in India?
Indian players have access to live games such as Andar Bahar, Teen Patti and Jhandi Munda, all hosted by stunning, professional croupiers in real-time.
Do live casinos accept Indian Rupees?
There are a few online live casinos that accept Indian rupees, and if they don’t, they will accept major currencies like Euros and USD.
Can I play live casino games for free?
There are some online casinos that allow you to try out live dealer games for free before you invest real money, but they’re not as easy to come by as demo slots or traditional table games.
Can I play live dealer games for real money?
Yes, most live casinos in India only allow you to play with real money.
How do I make a deposit at a live casino online?
You just need to register a casino account and navigate to the cashier section. Choose your preferred payment option and make a deposit. Most casino deposits are instant.
Is it safe to play live casino in India?
Yes, it’s perfectly safe as long as the online casino uses SSL encryption technology and holds a legitimate license from a reputable regulatory authority.
Can I get a bonus at Indian live casinos?
Yes. Check out our top list of the best online casinos in India to see what bonuses they have on offer to extend your live casino bankroll. Always check out an offer’s wagering requirements and terms and conditions before you claim it.
How to Get Started 📜
If you’ve been wanting to have a go at live casino games in India, the good news is that it’s very easy to get started.
- Sign up – firstly, choose an online casino from our top list and register a free account. You’ll need to confirm your details and make a deposit to play live casino games.
- Claim a bonus – once you’ve made a deposit, you can claim any bonuses on offer, usually in the form of a welcome bonus or live casino bonus. It’s the perfect way to boost your initial bankroll and try out live casino games.
- Head to the live lobby – click on the casino’s live section and choose your preferred game from the variety on offer.
- Follow the instructions – when you enter a live casino game, the professional dealer will welcome you and give you a few instructions to get started.
- Cash-out – when you win, you can cash out your winnings. Make sure you fulfil any bonus playthrough requirements before completing your withdrawal.
Is Live Casino Legal in India? 🤔
There is no federal law in the country prohibiting online gambling. It’s up to each state to decide if they want to ban gambling or not, and so far, only a few states have prohibited online casinos. That means that live casino games are legal in most of India, and especially if you play at offshore casinos that are licensed and based in another country.
Live Casino Bonuses to Choose From 💰
While you won’t often come across no deposit casino bonuses in India, there are plenty of bonuses that you can use on live casino games. Popular casino bonuses you can use on live casino games include:
- Welcome bonus – usually in the form of a match deposit bonus up to a certain amount
- Live casino match deposit bonus
- Reload bonus
Depending on the casino and the bonus, some let you use live casino games to meet a bonus’s wagering requirements. While it’s always easier to clear those requirements with games like slots, you could use your bonus funds and winnings to get to grips with other live dealer games.
Why Play At Online Live Casinos?
Live casino games are based in a studio and broadcast in real-time over the internet. They really do offer a bit of everything – dealers, cards, tables and shuffling. Besides that, there are a few good reasons to try online live casinos in India.
✔️ Immersive software – there are a few software providers that specialise in live casino games. They spend their efforts creating immersive games that even have the necessary protection in place against dropped internet connections.
✔️ Live dealer studios – they look and feel like real brick-and-mortar casinos. The TVs, the tables and even the ambient sounds are all captured on HD cameras, transporting you into another realm of gambling.
✔️ Fair gaming – the games are played live in front of you, so there’s no need to worry about compliance and fairness. You can watch everything that’s going on.
✔️ Real-time streaming – all the live games are streamed in real-time, with the action unfolding right in front of you, while the live chat lets you talk to the dealer and the other players.
✔️ Play on the go – mobile live casinos are optimised for tablets and smartphones, playing perfectly on smaller touchscreens (provided you have a stable internet connection).
✔️ Live bets – you get to place bets on the virtual table, while the dealer oversees all the action through a monitor in front of them.
Top Live Casino Tips 🙌
It’s not difficult to play at online live casinos in India, but there are a few things that can enhance your gambling experience.
The below tips will help you to have fun and gamble responsibly:
- Check your bandwidth – make sure your internet can manage live dealer games and take into account data usage. Live dealer games are optimised, but they are streamed in HD, so the best idea is to use your home Wi-Fi or a reliable 4G network.
- Keep devices charged – if you want to play mobile live casino games, make sure your charger is nearby. Live dealer games are taxing on a device’s battery life, and you wouldn’t want your game to crash mid-play.
- Know the game – take your time researching a game’s rules, different types of wagers and strategies. That way, when you pull up a virtual seat, you have an idea of what you’re doing.
The Best Live Casino Software Developers
We’ve already mentioned a few live dealer game developers and the fact that many of them own the studios from where they stream. Here’s a run-down of the best live casino software developers:
➡️ Evolution Gaming – arguably the king of live casino games, Evolution Gaming has established a name for itself in the live dealer world and is used by many of the best online casinos in India for live dealer games. Some of Evolution’s live game features include standard and VIP tables, real-time game statistics and multi-game play.
➡️ Microgaming – Microgaming is a big name in the online gambling world, and its portfolio extends to live casino games. The only downside is that they currently only have English-speaking dealers. To make up for it, they have produced a variety of fun games and even a couple of unique ones. Microgaming’s Playboy Live Casino launched in 2013 and was the first fully-branded live dealer casino. Here, you’ll find all the usual live games, but everything is Playboy branded and even the dealers are dressed as Playboy bunnies.
➡️ Playtech – Playtech comes a close second to Evolution Gaming and holds licenses from various countries, providing native tables in an array of languages.
➡️ Medialive Casino – several top online casinos provide live dealer games from Medalive Casino. Specialising in live games, this provider focuses on attention to detail and a top-quality, realistic gaming experience.
➡️ NetEnt Live – another big name in the business, NetEnt offers HD streaming along with stunning graphics and UX. Their live dealer games also support smartphones, but they only offer variants of roulette and blackjack.
➡️ Ezugi – this brand is now part of Evolution Gaming, offering up a stellar platform. Ezugi allows you to take advantage of side bets in most of its games and has popular titles in its portfolio like roulette, baccarat, poker, Live Keno and Bet On Numbers.
➡️ Extreme Gaming – founded in 2013, the company was quick to catch up with other leading software providers and currently offers three live dealer games: roulette, baccarat and blackjack. Pragmatic Play acquired Extreme Live Gaming in 2018 and is working on adding more live dealer games to the list.