The Best Credit Card Online Casino Sites in India🏆
||PureWin Read Review||The welcome bonus will match your 1st deposit up to ₹10,000 in free bets.||To the Casino|
||Fun88 Read Review||300% match deposit bonus||To the Casino|
||22Bet Read Review||1st deposit 100% up to ₹10,000||To the Casino|
||ComeOn Casino Read Review||100% Up to ₹90,000||To the Casino|
||10Cric Casino Read Review||150% up to ₹30 000 Bonus, plus a ₹500 Free Bet gift!||To the Casino|
||Parimatch Casino Read Review||25% bonus up to INR 7,000||To the Casino|
||Betway Casino Read Review||100% match deposit up to INR 2,500||To the Casino|
||Melbet Read Review||100% Cash Matching Bonus||To the Casino|
||LeoVegas Casino Read Review||100% match deposit bonus up to INR 80,000||To the Casino|
||MrPlay Casino Read Review||100% match up bonus between €20 and €200 with 20 free spins||To the Casino|
||Royal Panda Casino Read Review||Up to 100,000 rupees and 10 free spins||To the Casino|
||Casumo Casino Read Review||Deposit INR 1,000 and get INR 2,000 + INR 1 for luck||To the Casino|
||Jonny Jackpot Read Review||The welcome bonus will double your 1st deposit up to ₹1 000||To the Casino|
||Bollybet Read Review||The welcome bonus will match your 1st deposit up to ₹50,000||To the Casino|
Understanding How Credit Cards Work 📖
Credit cards are widely available in India and as a result, more and more casinos have started allowing players to make transactions using this popular payment method. When you use a credit card to make online payments you’ll use your card details to link your casino account to your funds.
The reason why so many players have chosen to play at Credit Card Casinos is because it allows you to enjoy exciting online games without having to pay right away. Although this can be dangerous and lead to financial stress if you end up spending more than you can afford, if you know how to gamble responsibly a credit card can be a great way to enjoy online gambling fun.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Using a Credit Card at Online Casinos in India🏦
When it comes to making transactions at your online Credit Card Casino in India it’s important to make sure that the card you’re using is in your name because when the time comes to withdraw your big win you will have to verify your identity and this may include proving that the card you want to withdraw the money into belongs to you.
Because credit card payments are processed on banking days, we recommend withdrawing your funds on a weekday to avoid delay. Now that you’re aware of the important points to keep in mind when making transactions at Credit Card Casinos, let’s take a look at steps on how to make deposits and withdrawals.
Fund Your Casino Account Using a Credit Card by Following These Easy Steps
- Make your way to the Cashier section of the casino you’ve chosen to play at
- Choose Credit Card as your preferred deposit method
- Provide your card number, expiration date and CVV number
- Enter your deposit amount and confirm the transaction
Withdraw Your Big Win With Ease Using These Step-by-Step Instructions
- Submit your documents to verify your identity
- Go to the Cashier section of the casino and select Withdraw
- Select Credit Card as your preferred withdrawal method
- Enter how much you’d like to withdraw
- Confirm the transaction and your funds will be processed within 1-3 business days
Frequently asked questions about credit card casinos
Can anyone register at Credit Card Casinos in India?
If you’re legally allowed to gamble in your state and you’re at least 18 years old you should be able to register at an online Credit Card Casino without issue.
Will I need to pay any fees when using credit cards to gamble online?
Yes. When using credit cards to make transactions you can expect to pay a fee of between 2%-5%.
How long will it take for my Credit Card deposit to reflect?
Any deposits made using credit cards should reflect immediately.
Can alternative methods be used at Credit Card Casinos?
Yes. There are loads of different methods that can be used to enjoy all that’s on offer at Credit Card Casinos. To find out what methods are available at the casino you’re considering, visit the Cashier/Banking section of the site.
What information will I need to provide to deposit with a credit card?
You will need to provide your card number, expiration date and CVV number which is the 3 digit number at the back of your credit card.
Do all casinos in India accept credit cards for deposits and withdrawals?
No. Although it’s rare to find a casino that doesn’t accept credit cards for deposits, there are many that don’t allow players to withdraw using this method.
Will my credit card withdrawal be processed instantly?
No. You will need to wait 1-3 business days for your withdrawal to be processed.
Can I claim bonus offers at Credit Card Casinos using an alternative method?
Yes. Although deposits made using specific methods may not qualify for certain bonuses, many methods can be used to claim welcome offers, free spins bonuses etc. at Credit Card Casinos.
Exciting Bonuses You Can Claim by Making Deposits With Credit Cards💰
Many online casinos specifically state that if you make a deposit using a specific method you won’t be able to claim thrilling bonus offers. We have yet to come across a site’s terms and conditions that state credit card deposits don’t qualify for bonuses as most of the payment methods excluded from these offers are E-wallets.
Because Credit Card Casinos put in a great deal of effort to ensure that players in India get to enjoy an unforgettable gambling experience you’ll find that there are loads of different bonuses to suit every type of casino player. To give you an idea about the rewards that await Indian players at Credit Card Casinos we’ve provided a few examples below.
- Welcome Offers: When you use a credit card to fund your account for the first time you’ll have the opportunity to claim a thrilling welcome bonus. These offers could include anything from an enticing deposit match to free spins and even a combination of the two!
- Deposit Bonuses: Available to both new and returning players, Credit Card Casinos offer a range of exciting offers that can be claimed simply for depositing money into your account using a credit card and can include rewards like free spins and cash prizes.
- Free Spins Bonuses: If you love to pass the time playing the latest slots then you’ll love free spins bonus offers! Although you may need to use these free spins to enjoy specific slots these titles are often known to be some of the most entertaining and rewarding games available online.
Consider the Wagering Requirements That Come With Credit Card Casino Bonuses🤔
Although these bonuses may seem extremely exciting at first glance, you should note that unless the bonus rules state that it comes with zero wagering requirements you’ll need to wager your bonus funds, deposit amount or money won using free spins a certain number of times before you’ll be able to withdraw that big win. If you’re new to the online gambling scene in India working out wagering requirements may seem a little daunting which is why we’ve provided three examples of how to calculate the wagering requirements you’ll come across at Credit Card Casinos.
How to Work Out the Wagering Requirements for Free Spins Bonus Offers
- Bonus Offer: Deposit ₹500 or more and claim 200 Free Spins
- Bonus Rules: Players will need to wager the amount of money won using free spin at least 30x within 30 days before being able to withdraw.
- Amount Deposited: ₹500
- Free Spins Received: 200
- Money Won Using Free Spins: ₹450
- Minimum Wagering Requirement: ₹450 x 30 = ₹13,500
Calculating the Minimum Wagering Requirement for Welcome Offers
- Bonus Offer: Deposit ₹250 or more and claim 100% up to ₹2,000
- Bonus Rules: Before bonus funds will be transferred to the player’s cash balance, the bonus amount received plus the deposit made must be wagered at least 35x within 28 days.
- Amount Deposited: ₹300
- Bonus Received: ₹300
- Minimum Wagering Requirement: ₹600 x 35 = ₹21,000
Working Out the Minimum Wagering Requirement for Deposit Bonuses
- Bonus Offer: Deposit ₹200 or more and claim 100% up to ₹3,000
- Bonus Rules: Players will have to wager the deposit amount at least 25x before being able to withdraw any money won using bonus funds.
- Amount Deposited: ₹1,000
- Bonus Received: ₹1,000
- Minimum Wagering Requirement: ₹1,000 x 25 = ₹25,000
Thrilling Casino Games You Can Look Forward to at Credit Card Casinos🎰
When it comes to exciting casino games, you’ll be delighted to find that there are thousands of options available at Credit Card Casinos in India. Whether you prefer live dealer games, thrilling slots or other casino classics, you’ll find that and so much more at these reputable sites. To give you an idea of the type of games you can look forward to as a member of a Credit Card Casino in India we’ve provided a few examples below.
- Exciting Live Dealer Games That Bring the Thrill of Playing at a Luxury Casino to You
- Infinite Blackjack: Evolution Gaming – 99.51% RTP
- Grand Baccarat Live: Playtech – 98.94% RTP
- Monopoly Dream Catcher: Evolution Gaming – 96.23% RTP
- First Person Blackjack: Evolution Gaming – 99.21% RTP
- Live Spin a Win: Playtech – 97.22% RTP
- Exciting Credit Card Casino Slots With Impressive RTPs
- Ugga Bugga: Playtech – 99.07% RTP
- Rainbow Riches Pick n Mix: Barcrest – 98% RTP
- Mega Joker: NetEnt – 99% RTP
- Ooh Aah Dracula: Barcrest – 99% RTP
- Jackpot 6,000: NetEnt – 98.86% RTP
- Get Instant Wins With These Rewarding Scratch Cards
- Merlin’s Millions: Nextgen Gaming – 95.17% RTP
- Pig Wizard: Blueprint Gaming – 95.82% RTP
- Wish Upon a Jackpot: Blueprint Gaming – 96.06% RTP
- Whack a Jackpot: Microgaming – 96.30% RTP
- Lucky Numbers: Microgaming – 96.57% RTP
Why Credit Cards Are Considered One of the Safest Ways to Fund Your Online Casino Account👮
Credit Card Casinos have made a point of using the latest encryption technology to make sure that your information is always protected. This means that when you enter your card details online the information is scrambled and is almost impossible to decipher. However rare, there are times when hackers have managed to get a hold of financial information. This is why Credit Cards are considered the best option for online gambling.
Should your credit card be hacked somehow, you’ll be pleased to know that the major credit card companies issue cards that come with fraud and theft protection. This means that should your card details be accessed when making casino transactions and the money used by unwanted third parties, by reporting this as soon as possible the bank will credit your account with the money you lost.
The Pros and Cons of Using Credit Cards at Online Casinos in India✅
There are many reasons why players in India have chosen to gamble using credit cards. However, it takes a great deal of discipline to stick to your gambling budget especially when you know that you’re able to spend more than you actually have.
This is why it’s important to weigh out the pros and cons that come with using credit cards at online casinos and to help you decide whether or not it’s worth it for you, we’ve put together a few pros and cons you should consider before deciding to use this method.
The Advantages of Using Credit Cards to Gamble Online
- Play Now and Pay Later: With credit cards, you can enjoy all of your favourite casino games even if you don’t have access to funds at that moment.
- Accepted at Many Online Casinos: Because credit cards are available to players almost everywhere in India, many online casinos have made sure to include credit cards as a way to make casino deposits and withdrawals.
- Anti-Fraud and Theft Protection: If by any chance your card details fall into the wrong hands, if you notify your bank in time you will be able to claim back any money that has been stolen.
Why Players in India Have Considered Alternative Methods at Credit Card Casinos
- It’s Easy to Overspend: Gambling can be extremely addictive and knowing that you’re able to spend money you know you can’t pay back any time soon can be extremely tempting.
- There are Transaction Fees: When using credit cards to play at online casinos in India you will need to pay a fee of between 2%-5%.
Alternative Methods That Can be Used to Enjoy Online Gambling at Credit Card Casinos💸
The best thing about online Credit Card Casinos in India is that although there are many rewards on offer for those that use credit cards to make transactions, players who choose to use alternative methods won’t have to miss out on all of the fun!
This is because these sites have made sure that no matter which payment method you feel most comfortable using you’ll have a range of alternative methods that can be used to enjoy your gambling fun. Below you’ll find a few examples of the payment types you’ll have access to as a member of online Credit Card Casinos in India.
- Cryptocurrency: Because gambling isn’t legal everywhere in India, those who live in states that have specifically banned online gambling may want to use a method that allows them to gamble anonymously. This is why cryptocurrency is a great alternative method. Each transaction is almost 100% untraceable and you’ll never have to worry about any casino transactions reflecting on your bank statements.
- Prepaid Cards: If you know that you may end up getting caught up in the moment when gambling online prepaid cards are perfect for you. By using this payment method at Credit Card Casinos you’ll be able to set aside a specific gambling budget that can’t be exceeded. This payment type is also fairly popular and often players can purchase prepaid cards online within a few minutes.
- E-wallets: If you aren’t comfortable sharing your credit card details with an online casino then you may want to consider using an E-wallet. Because there is no direct link to your personal funds, it won’t be necessary to share information like banking details or card numbers with the casino site.
A Breakdown of Alternative Payment Methods at Credit Card Casinos
|Payment Type||Deposit Time||Withdrawal Time||Fees|
|Cryptocurrency||Instant||1-3 Business Days||2%-5%|
What We Have to Say About Credit Card Casinos in India🗣️
Credit Card Casinos are great for players who are looking for ways to enjoy the ultimate gambling experience. There are loads of different games to try out, a range of exciting bonuses and should you not feel comfortable with sharing your credit card details you’ll have the chance to use an alternative method instead.
The main downfalls that come with using credit cards to make casino transactions are the fees and the temptation to spend more than you can afford. However, if you don’t mind paying small fees and know how to practice responsible gambling then we definitely recommend using credit cards to gamble online.